- About Us
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Australia-Malaysia relationship
- Australia-Malaysia Institute
- Australian Federal Police
- Customs and Border Protection
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Australian Passport Renewal Application (PC7)
The Passport Renewal Application form (PC7) streamlines the application process for certain Australian citizens. The form is pre-completed with information from your previous passport application. Blank application forms cannot be printed.
All applications must be lodged in person by the applicant. Application fees are paid when you lodge the application.
To assist you in this process, please read the instructions carefully before commencing your application. You should pay particular attention to the requirement to SIGN the declaration in black ink pen WITHIN THE SIGNATURE BOX.
How do I get a PC7 form?
- visit www.passports.gov.au to complete the form online, and then print it; OR
- if you do not have internet access, or are unable to print the form, contact us on +603-2146 5575.
Photographs for PC7 applications
Please supply two recent passport photographs (not more than six-months old). Read the strict requirements carefully to ensure your photographs are acceptable.
It is not necessary to have your photos endorsed by a guarantor when using the PC7 form.